- On June 15, 2018, Friday at 9 AM EST we will be upgrading the server to a newer more powerful, faster. Please do not edit your sites until the next morning. Some minor visitor delays may occur.
MOBILE-OPTIMIZED hosting with BETTER SERVICE.
Hosting plans come with our
incredible LIFETIME PHONE and eMAIL SUPPORT.
Competitively priced with our website plans/Domain Name starting at only $29.95/year.
View our products
QUESTIONS, Please call me, 404-405-5442.
Enter your account area if you are registered
Browse our Knowledgebase by Topic or Search
Having a problem? Our support staff can assist
Browse the Products & Services we offer
You may receive a "disk space over quota" or "Disk space approaching Maximum Quota". There is one file which is the culprit. Go to http://YourDomainName.ext/cPanel>File Manager. Located in your public_ html folder is "error_log". The file can become unreasonably large. You need to permanently delete this file, skip the trash and create a new file with the same name. These can eliminate up to 100 mb + of disk usage.
|Nothing, in most cases. Read through this FAQ for further explanations.|
The first thing to know is:THE PBL IS NOT A BLACKLIST. You are not listed for spamming or for anything you have done. The PBL is simply a list of all of the world's dynamic IP space, i.e: IP ranges normally assigned by ISPs to broadband customers routers/modems (DSL, DHCP, PPP, cable, dialup). It is perfectly normal for these IP addresses to be listed on the PBL. In fact all dynamic IP addresses in the world should be on the PBL. Even static IPs which do not send mail should be listed in the PBL.
PBL listingsdo notprevent you sending emailunlessyour email program is notauthenticatingproperly when it connects to your ISP or to your company's mail server. This can happen if you have changed something in your email program's settings, forgotten to turn on 'SMTP Authentication' or if you have switched 'SMTP Authentication' off by mistake.
If you are using a normal email program such as Outlook, Entourage, Thunderbird or Apple Mail and you are being blocked by a Spamhaus PBL listing when you try to send email, the reason is simply thatYOU NEED TO TURN ON 'SMTP AUTHENTICATION'in your email program's account settings. That will immediately solve the problem for you. See:How do I turn on SMTP Authentication?
Server admins who need help with SMTP AUTH can find lots of information for most servers such asSendmail,Postfix,Exim,Qmail,Exchange, etc.
We do not assign "sub-nets." That means that if you get your IPs from a bigger network, and if their PBL Account claims their full IP ranges including the parts which they delegate to you, then we can't assign those delegated ranges to your PBL Account. That is not usually an issue, but just be aware that it can happen.new user interfaceas of 19 May 2009, with improved web page layout, faster and easier control of your IP ranges and more features. This FAQ has been updated to reflect those changes, but the basic design of PBL has not changed.
1. Read the ISP Account description here:http://www.spamhaus.org/pbl/ispaccount/
2. Fill out the ISP Account application form here:http://www.spamhaus.org/pbl/signup/
3. Choose yourMain Domaincarefully. We must be able to verify that it matches the domain in IP-whois, rwhois or rDNS records. You must be able to read email sent to thatabuse@domainaccount.Abuse@domainis where we will send the authorization code required to confirm your application and the password for the account after it is confirmed.
4. Watch for the confirmation mail in yourabuse@domainaccount as soon as you complete the application. Read it and follow the instructions to confirm your account. As soon as you confirm your application, your account password will be mailed to thatabuse@domainaccount, too.
If you need a new confirmation code or if you need to reset your password, see this FAQ item below:"Password or Confirmation Code missing - How do I get a new one?"
The confirmation messsage will have these headers:
Subject: Spamhaus PBL Account Verification Code From: Spamhaus PBL Verification <firstname.lastname@example.org>
5.Log into your new PBL Account. Follow the link to "Add Master Range", and follow the instructions on that page to claim aMaster Rangein CIDR format. You may claim any or all ranges which are allocated to you, and you can add more of your IP ranges later on, any time. We will look up each range you claim, confirm it is yours, and assign the entire allocation to your account's Master Ranges, but not enter it into the PBL Zone. It may take us a day or two to verify ownership and approve new ranges. Check your PBL Account occasionally; you will see your Master Ranges marked "approved" as soon as we check them.
6. You may also enterPBL Zonelistings. They will be kept in "Status: Pending" and not entered in the PBL Zone until the respective Master Range for your account is approved. Be sure that any PBL Zone listings do not include IPs intended for mail servers. Most PBL Zone listings are dynamic IP ranges but it's OK to list static IPs which are not intended to send mail. PBL Zone listings will enter the actual PBL DNSBL Zone only after Spamhaus has verified and approved that the IPs belong to your Master Ranges. Within approved Master Ranges, PBL Zone additions or removals will happen immediately.
7. For each PBL Zone listing in your account, you must assign aPBL Policythat you want to apply to that listing. Your PBL Account has links to the PBL Policy page where you enter the text of one or more policies, select whether or not you allow individual IP removals by end-users and specify the length of time before such removals expire. You can apply any policy to any PBL listing within your range and you may change the policy whenever you wish, but only one policy at a time per listing, obviously. For existing Spamhaus listings within your Master Range, you may claim them as your own and assign a PBL Policy of your choice, you may leave them as-is under the general Spamhaus policy which allows end-user removals, or you may remove them if they are not dynamic ranges.
8. That's it! Log in whenever you wish to adjust your PBL listings due to changes in your network. Your PBL Account displays your Master Ranges and all PBL Zone listings within those ranges. You will find forms, links and buttons to add, remove, or claim ownership of PBL Zone listings from Spamhaus to your own PBL policy. Changes within your approved Master Ranges will take about 15 minutes to enter the PBL Zone. Policy changes will be visible immediately. Enjoy your PBL account, and thanks for helping make the Internet a better, more spam-free place!
Highlight New Features in RVsitebuilder 6.4
1. All templates are now full-screen layout by default.
2.Parallax Effect customization tool for content block.
3.Parallax Effect customization tool for Background Image of content layout section.
4.Content Block management tools to move, duplicate, set parallax effect, and delete.
5. New130 designs of layout section.
6. Regrouped section layout to 12 categories.
7. New feature to create your own folder image in Image Manager.
Widgets from RVsitebuilder 6.2 are moved to Section as Contact, Form, and Social.
When you setup your website hosting plan you selected a userName and Password. This is your cpanel login.
GOTO www.yourdomain.com/cpanel/ and log in. Once logged in displayed is your individual Control Panel (cpanel). Scroll down almost to the bottom and there you'll find the login Icons. Select one and you will be directed to lists with step-by-step instructions.
Please be aware there is always somewhat of a learning curve with any unfamiliar program.
Server Email accounts and Forwards are set up in your cPanel. Goto http://your domain.name/cpanel/ and login with the server UserName and PassWord you received when you created your account. Once open a pop-up will appear with help, which you can ignore. Look for the email section and then Accounts or Forwards. Here is where you can set up these items. A NOTE about forwards. You do not have to have an account to create a forward. you also do not require a PassWord, also can can not send from a forward email address, only receive. WaLa! You're done.
Mambo Contact Us does not and will not work until the next version update.
What to do…
First un-publish the Contact-Us link, next you can create an ”Static Content” web page with the published board’s contact info, like this one, http://www.alpost250.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=25 , then add a “Main Menu” link to this page. How to is in the right column of the webpage.