Adding a page for public access to post's newsletters, or minutes is easy. There are 2-different ways; create a Archive Directory, OR a file that seldom changes.
- In the public_html folder create a new folder, lets name this folder "Downloads".
- I recommend adding folders within Downloads named for each year; 2015, 2016, etc.This is where you upload your newsletters, ETC. PDF files.
- For easier viewing use a naming convention like, 1-janfeb2018.pd
- Create another page, lets call it Post News, add a blank section for your lists. Title your lists with a year.
- Under each year create a hyperlink button for the each issue; select Hyperlink then to a webpage and type in your newsletter address. /Downloads/2018/1-JanFeb2018.pdf
File that seldom changes: Using the RVsitebuilder text editing tool box.
- Write the link text you want to use, i.e. "membership app"
- Clink the "Link" button and select "document"
- Now, find doc to upload, then select the document
- At the bottom, select the link "Style", Color and click OK.
Posting has been disabled.